sábado, 17 de novembro de 2012

Booker T fala sobre Chris Benoit!


Em entrevista ao Inside Wrestling, Booker T falou e comentou pela primeira vez a tragédia de Chris Benoit. Aqui ficam as palavras de Booker T:
 “I separate them because I have to,” said Booker. “You can’t put the two together. I think of the Chris I knew on the road and in Japan, eating the frickin’ noodles, traveling and working together for years. I can’t put those two people together because I really think the two were different people at the time. We’ll never know what happened, and that’s the thing: We don’t know. The brain is a fragile machine, because you can live with a person for 30 years and then they kill you one day.”
Resumidamente, Booker T relembrou alguns episódios que passou com Chris Benoit e as pessoas têm que separar as “duas pessoas”. Booker T diz que o cérebro humano é uma “máquina frágil” e que nós podemos viver com alguém durante 30 anos e, um dia, esse alguém nos matar e suicidar-se de seguida.
Fonte: WrestleNewz

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário